Radiohead

Let's just say I had outlandishly high expectations for this show. And they were completely surpassed in every way. I could not believe what took place in Golden Gate Park for two straight hours. There were moments in which total silence fell over the vast sea of people as the entire crowd was caught off guard, collectively gazing in awe. I myself was so excited to be there. This band has truly asserted their place in history alongside the greatest bands of all time. In moments of explosive techno bliss, I felt like I had traveled time into the future of music. Unfiltered experimentation and innovation executed with masterful musicianship. As you've probably already heard from a bunch of people, this was a performance of epic proportions, easily the concert of the year.

Radiohead